Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EasiScor II / ProScor - Anyone remember these?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EasiScor II / ProScor - Anyone remember these?

Hello old friends,
    Time is passing quicker every year. I've just turned 47, and was probably 24 when I moved on from ProScor to be a more general IT tech. I recently, tried to look up old acquaintances to find I've waited too long. Jack Feese and Dave Duncan are no longer around. I was able to keep up with Eddie McMillan, and with help I even caught up with David Grounds.

However, being that most of the people I worked with were much older at the time (I used to be called "the kid"). I don't know if anyone out there will remember me, if so give me a message.

When I started with EasiScor II, they used two XT (8088 x86 7mhz) computers, one to do pin detection and one for the displays/keyboard/networking. I was able to rewrite the pin detection code and incorporate into the other and just use one 386 computer.

Good times. Anyone out there remember me?

James "Randy" Little

I had that Easiscor system way....back in the days at Liberty Lanes in Largo, Florida, early 90's I think, lol
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Pretty sure I have an Easy Score manual.
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
      Working...
      X