No announcement yet.

EasiScor II / ProScor - Anyone remember these?

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EasiScor II / ProScor - Anyone remember these?

Hello old friends,
    Time is passing quicker every year. I've just turned 47, and was probably 24 when I moved on from ProScor to be a more general IT tech. I recently, tried to look up old acquaintances to find I've waited too long. Jack Feese and Dave Duncan are no longer around. I was able to keep up with Eddie McMillan, and with help I even caught up with David Grounds.

However, being that most of the people I worked with were much older at the time (I used to be called "the kid"). I don't know if anyone out there will remember me, if so give me a message.

When I started with EasiScor II, they used two XT (8088 x86 7mhz) computers, one to do pin detection and one for the displays/keyboard/networking. I was able to rewrite the pin detection code and incorporate into the other and just use one 386 computer.

Good times. Anyone out there remember me?

James "Randy" Little

I had that Easiscor system way....back in the days at Liberty Lanes in Largo, Florida, early 90's I think, lol
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers

Pretty sure I have an Easy Score manual.
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
      Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...