Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qubica scoring

If I move a screen keypad to another Lane is there a reset button or something so it will recognize the new keyboard

Check the manual I believe the keypad has cluster switches to be set

Comment

What scoring and hardware do you have?
      Joshua Knight - Stand By A Mechanic
      USBC Open Championships El Paso, TX 2015

Comment

Not sure what hardware I have i am new to this stuff I know. It wrk on my lane 18 but if I move to lane one it don't work

Comment

Maybe some photos will help identify it. Look it over for a model number. What is displayed when it first boots up? Do you have the manual and if not did you go to Quibica support page to try to locate one? Why were you moving it? The more info you provide the more help you'll get and the more you'll learn about you system.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
          Working...
          X