Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no recap scores

I have an interesting problem. When a league is finished bowling on a pair of lanes the scorers will display their recap. On lane 1-20 the recap screen is up with no scores in the grid. The rest of the house (21-60) doesn't have this issue. The way our network is run every 10 pairs of scorers communicate through a switch, to a switch at the desk then to our server. So with that in mind I think it might be an issue with that switch. Except for the fact that there is no lag/delay/failure to load leagues or open play or access scorer or camera on those lanes. You would think if it is a switch issue you would have problems performing any/all of those functions as well. What do you guys think?
    ME&My68

There's no such thing as idiot proof, it just makes a better idiot!

I think you are in the ballpark. The recap screens get populated from the server at the completion of the league, so for whatever reason, the server is having problems communicating with the lanes at the end of league. Since you mention that it coincides with a switch, I would start there. Maybe swap that switch with another one and see if the problem follows.
    I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
    You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
    Working...
    X