Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no scoring

70's, mp's, Qubica conquerer version 2.05, t-vision.

At the start of the league lane 8 would not read or recognize the first ball unless it was a strike, they had to manually enter the first ball. I changed the chassis with known good chassis, no change. Switched out the XLMP, no change. Checked the a&mc plug, pins in good shape and secure. Did camera check, all ten pins lined up and in focus. The teams bowling on that pair graciously said they would enter the score the rest of the night.

After completion I checked all connections at the score table, ball return, and camera, Turned on the lane and had no scoring !st or 2nd ball, no strike, no graphics, nothing. What would have changed in that short of time? I paired the lanes as if in league play, 7 works fine, 8 would not register score and switch to alternate lane.

Hope I've given enough info., any ideas what my next move should be?

Check the pinsetter parameters (at the front desk) of a working lane and write them all down. Make sure that Lane 8 has all the same settings. If not, you can manually correct them or just copy all the parameters from a working pair.

Comment

Good to hear ya Triac, I'll check those when I get in Wednesday morning. I quickly glance at them the other night and didn't see anything that jumped out, but I'll look closer.

Comment

Have you tried rebooting/changing the v.b.d ?

Comment

Are the ball sensors well adjusted and working?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
          Working...
          X