Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running old Conqueror in Win 10?

A while back I came across a post where someone said they were able to get a much older version of qubica conqueror to work on newer hardware and a newer operating system such as Windows 10. Has anyone been able to successfully do this? Currently we're running a much older version of conqueror and can't afford to upgrade at the moment. I would love to be able to use the old version of conqueror on newer hardware and a newer OS until we can afford the upgrade.

I loaded Qubica on a 32 bit windows 10 OS and got stuck when it asked for a license even though i have the Qubica USB license.. It also argued that the MS SQL server 2005 is no longer supported but loaded anyway.You may have success if you can get Qubica help with licensing.However, during the ;last conversation I had about upgrades Qubica is not supporting Windows 10 yet on the latest version. They are selling it with Windows 7. Frustratingly, Windows 7 falls out of Microsoft support October 2020 I believe. If you have it on an XP 32 bit platform now you probably would have greater
    success sticking to a 32 bit operating system. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RonG View Post
      However, during the ;last conversation I had about upgrades Qubica is not supporting Windows 10 yet on the latest version.
      Windows 10 is fully supported on the latest versions of Conqueror

Regards,

Billy T
      bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Thanks Bill that's great to hear!!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
        I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Need Pinout for J2 & J22 (Masking unit)

Hi Guys!
        I need some help. We're installing custom Masking units at a new location in PDX. Our sister center in Beaverton, OR has ZOT/ Horizon Ball indicator PCB's for the...

Cracked Moving Deck

I have a couple of pinsetters that have a cracked moving deck and I would like to replace them before leagues start. I have some spares that I can put in but I don't know how...
        Working...
        X