Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquerer Can't print scores easily.

Okay so maybe it's just a minor inconvenience or, perhaps even something wrong in windows, let me describe it best I can.

When my bowl desk pulls up the score card for a lane and wants to print it out for the guest it pulls up a print preview and says export or print. No problems there.

If I click print the circle spins for a second then nothing happens.

Temporary work around I export it save it to a temp file and print it manually from the pdf. It would be nice to cut out the middle man though by figuring out the issue. Any advice on what to look for helps alot!

Thank you,
    David Whetzel
    Technician
    Main Event Ent.

Is Qubica set up for your printer? If not I think it defaults to "print to file." If this is the case, after you tell Qubica what printer to use, you will have a lot of .PRN files to delete.

Comment

Well Its not automatically printing to anything that I can tell. When I hit the pint button it just spins for a second then nothing happens. to make the file I am having to Export it to PDF. I will definitely check this out though in the settings and make sure it is set up correctly.

Comment

I believe you may not be able to set up the Printer yourself. You may have to call Qubica, they will access the areas in the program that we cannot and initialize the printer. Part of their "Proprietary Stuff".
        Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
        Working...
        X