Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting OKKIO V Camera

I am having trouble adjusting a new OKKIO V camera. I have tried following the instructions supplied with the camera but can not get a reading of 1 or 2 on the SX display. The instructions say to turn the encoder counterclockwise until the LED stops flashing. I have done this, then it says to rotate clockwise R16 until you have a value of 1 or 2 on the SX display. I don't see anything labeled R16 on the board only an adjustment labeled POT1. Rotating this adjustment seems to have no affect. I have T Vision 98 camera boards with M Vision software.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gary

Following, I have one camera like that in the same set up. It works but not whit the right setup. SX display to get the reading is done with a little push button

Comment

I finally got the camera to count pins correctly but not by adjusting according to the instructions.
      We just kept making adjustments until the image looked good and it counted pins properly.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
      Working...
      X