Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera and pin setter adjustments

What do you guys find to be the best camera and pin setter parameters settings to be? I'm trying to get rid of most respots. Most of our linage is league bowling and around 60 percent of my calls are respots. We currently have bowl land x with the t vision cameras and 82/70 pin setters.
    Current pin setter settings are
    1st ball delay 0
    first read 2.5
    2nd ball delay 0
    second read 2.5
    delay 15
    cm 30
    level 30
    reset time 13
    camera parameters are check regularly and they don't seem to be moving.
    From what I have seen a majority of the respots are single pins. This is from the pins wobbling or moving causing a miss count and a score correction, not so much a pin setter issue more a scoring issue.
    Any input would be great.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
    - Albert Einstein

Not the same equipment but settings should be similar. Note long "Reset" time as I have slowed machines down to sub-A speed. I do Not have TDM's. Qubica sets the triggering time. Need to have at least 3 Seconds before Scissor deck on first ball, or rake sweep on second ball contacts pins. (From the rule book: There shall be a minimum of three seconds between the time the ball reaches the pit and activates the cushion or back stop and the pin table descends and contacts the standing pins.) I do not have 90 degree over-travel so the 0.1 2nd ball delay.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.5.1.2522 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.6.2349

10th Frame 4a C.jpg
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
    Working...
    X