Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BESX and A2 pinsetter

We have our machines set to use the NPS on a strike and in 10th frame. Today I had to replace a detector with a broken c shaft bearing. My guess is it’s from slapping against the cam when 2nd ball is selected by the NPS. Has anyone else had a bearing failure due to this?

I have the older detectors with toes (no cam bearings, except MD and rake selectors).
    I had a couple selector arms get snapped off when the solenoid was not adjusted properly and was allowed to yank on the parts too far.

I would imagine the bearing had just outlived its life.

Comment

That’s what I’m hoping but if all the detectors have the original c shaft bearing I’d think there may be problems down the line.

Comment

Under pinsetter parameters in technical lane setup, change the settings to Mode Q. This will eliminate the firing of the NPS on a strike, but leave it for foul, no-tap and tenth frame. The signal on the strike cycle is what killed or will kill your Standing Pins Cam Follower bearing. You have to re-upload the change after it's made.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse