Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reports in Conqueror

I would like to know if there is a way to get a report for frames bowled so I can calculate lineage I have on my pins , they have been in for 2 years and we are very busy center . My last set were in much better shape after 2 years than this set .

Go to main menu
    backoffice>reporting>statistical reports

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
      Go to main menu
      backoffice>reporting>statistical reports
      thank you

Comment

If you have an older version and do hourly rate bowling you may not get a true picture. They used to only report hours and not frames for hourly. I don't know if they fixed that for newer versions.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mreessr
          New pins
          by Mreessr
          Just wondering if any of you have ever put in new pins during the season. Last night I noticed the center I bowl at had brand new pins in. Thought it odd to put them in the middle...
          02-19-2011, 02:48 PM
        • MR FIXIT
          What to go with
          by MR FIXIT
          I'm having trouble finding a new pin to go with as I am not impressed with the Brunswick Crowns. I find they scalp really easily and the bottoms chip out fairly quick. I'm looking...
          01-13-2015, 08:20 PM
        • alfmad
          rotation
          by alfmad
          what are some of you guys suggestions on how long to keep your pins in before rotating? or what is your rotation schedule.
          11-06-2013, 09:55 AM
        • bigred23
          Quality of Pins!!!!!
          by bigred23
          I'm wondering what a long lasting pin would be? Right now we are running the Crown top Max. They are about 5 years old but we only use them in the winter season. We are having...
          08-08-2017, 10:57 AM
        • PKMech
          T-Bands Better with Age?
          by PKMech
          GSX's installed last summer. As I am still learning some of the finer points of the machine I was wondering if the T-Bands actually get better once they've had some wear on them....
          04-12-2011, 09:24 AM

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
        Working...
        X