Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering Cameras

I need to replace a camera or two.. is there any less costly cameras that can be used instead of the origionals? Thanks.

Re: Ordering Cameras

Gman made one work temporarily several years ago, but it wasn't the same physical size and shape. Do you feel up to making a camera mount and a new cover? If so, check the input voltage where the power comes from the camera board to the camera and find a camera that will work on that voltage and put out composite video.

Comment

I have wanted to try a 12v DC camera to see what happens, one with a light adjusting lense, hopefully to help with the blacklight/cosmic bowling conditions that the t-vision can struggle with if not 100% set up

Comment

we had one in use that was just from an electronics store, 12VDC camera with composite video output. It did work, but i'm pretty sure that the VDB will spit out a camera error if you ever need to reboot it

Comment

I found that any standard box camera will work. Im using
          http://www.atd-inc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=dv0cmr603t
          This is a color camera and still works fine. The key is the 6mm fixed lens w/manual focus and iris. Wich I got from local camera shop. I made adapers for power and video (BNC). Camera has 1/4-20 female holes on top and bottom for mount and cover.

Comment

Hey, I was going back thru the archives because I am switching qubica crt's to lcd - and was looking for an easier way. I saw this post. I just bought old Qubica scoring system from Rainbow lanes in Columbus. The mechanic there said he bought $100 cameras and a $40 lens from Grainger instead of paying the $700- $800 from Qubica.I saw them, they work. I don't know the name of the mechanic. New owners are changing the name to Wayne Webb Columbus Bowl Maybe it will help in the future. Love your lanes with the horse betting.
            I bought the neon fans after seeing yours - thanks for referring me.

Comment

We just installed a 12v security camera on one of our lanes works fine. Any 12v ccd camera should work. Out parent company had one instock so we didn't have to buy one. The only difference was the camera has a BNC connector on the back. Just had to make an adapter to get the video from the camera to the board. and we had to make a notch in the cover because of the extended length.

Radio Shack has some comparable cameras available.
              Rick's Pro Shop

Comment

I have added this to the Cross ref list. Couldn't find the part number for the T vision camera on the sts site?
                If anyone has the Granger numbers then please post them.
                Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
                Working...
                X