Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer for Pinsetters

O.K. I already know that most will say to this is to get setter savers, but I will ask anyway. With the B.E.S. system is there a way to set it up so that the machines will turn off if the bowlers have taken an extended break? I remember that Frameworks was set up that way, but is it possible with B.E.S.? If so what are the steps?
    Ignorance is Bliss!

Re: Timer for Pinsetters

I have yet to see it. Nothing in the setup appears to have that ability.
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

It should be possible if you got Conqueror Pro with 3QT's and F-boxes. I have that option here. The option can be found and activated under the "pinsetter parameters" screen in the technical setup.
      The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

I am on vacation now but I will investigate that when I go back next week.
        Ignorance is Bliss!

Comment

Originally posted by nirvana04
          It should be possible if you got Conqueror Pro with 3QT's and F-boxes. I have that option here. The option can be found and activated under the "pinsetter parameters" screen in the technical setup.
          We have the BES system with 6-boxes. But thought I would check anyway, I didn't see anything there.
          Ignorance is Bliss!

Comment

Originally posted by nirvana04
            I have Conqueror Pro, 3QT's and F boxes and I don't see any option there. What is it called?
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse