Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not scoring second ball right

camera is picking up all 10 pins but on the second ball its not reading the right pin count... i threw two gutter balls and the first ball score is right but on the second ball it isnt scoring right...

Re: not scoring second ball right

Turn on both lanes of the pair.
    Go into set up - technical set up - pinspotter and camera parameters and select camera on the tab on the top of the screen. Then click on the far right box - up will appear a picture of both lanes camera view.
    It may just be a case of re-aligning the pin dots. Most cases pushing auto will realign them - save and then exit.

The picture may be over or under exposed or the focus may not look good. Try the mentioned first, then we can go through the other steps.
    Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

If your camera is slightly off, a missing gripper pad can move a pin out of "camera" range.

Comment

Your profile says you have A2 pinsetters. If the above advice doesn't help, throw that second ball, observe that it didn't score correctly, and go to the front desk select the lane, go to special functions and click last. You can also find the last button where you adjust the pin spots. If it shows the rake board covering the heads of the pins in the pic you will need to adjust the second read so it takes the pic later or adjust the pinsetter so the rake drops faster.

Comment

we have had this same issue a couple of times and also have a2's. what we ended up finding the issue to be was the rake getting in the way after the 2nd ball. So i'm going with what mr. badwrench said as being your issue........Anthony.

Comment

we had that happen,the lever on machine that controls 1&2 ball light got loose.the machine would cycle to 2nd ball but stay on 1st ball on machine bulb.went adjusted so it would switch from 1&2 and the way we went

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse