Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Stafford (JBEES) View Post
    I wonder if that in itself could be an issue? Is it possible to change the settings to F boxes?
    I was wondering the same thing and maybe this weekend I will do that, yes I can change it.

Its just like everyone has said, it looks exactly like its timing out the machines but its happening right away eventhough with the current setup there is no option to set the timeout feature and the only way to get the machines on is either turn them on in back or reset (powerdown) the 3QT/FBOX.....after that its fine and this seems to be a totally random event, I cannot predict where or when it will happen.

Comment

What type of chassis/boards are you running? If the F box is not wired as an F box, setting it up that way in conqueror could have detrimental results. I believe they are set as a 6 box in conqueror because the F box is wired as such (no 1st/2nd ball or strike functions).
      Regards,

Billy T
      bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Originally posted by BillyT4QAMF View Post
        What type of chassis/boards are you running? If the F box is not wired as an F box, setting it up that way in conqueror could have detrimental results. I believe they are set as a 6 box in conqueror because the F box is wired as such (no 1st/2nd ball or strike functions).
        These particular machines are SS chassis with Omega teks and no expanders, so just the basic functions. So basically it is an F box wired as a 6 box. The other machines are full MPs (this problem never seems to happen on those) and are wired and setup as Fboxes. Without the enhanced functions on the SS machines I'm guessing it's ok to leave these F boxes setup as 6 boxes... is that correct or do I need to change the setup to F boxes for these as well?

Comment

Billy...so the 3QT thinking there is a 6 box but there really being an F box wouldn't really cause any issues? Just curious...
          TSM & TSM Training Development
          Main Event Entertainment
          480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having an F box setup as a 6 box. An F box has all the functionality of a 6. But as you can see, some of the options the F has are not available for a 6. Have you confirmed that the lanes will not come on if a ball is thrown? You have stated that this only happens on like 3 pair of lanes. Are all 6 machines 5 boards w/ OT's and no expanders?
            Regards,

Billy T
            bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Yes. Throwing a ball will not turn them on and so far it has only happened on Ss w.OT machines (set as 6 box). Good to know the settings are fine this way, I really did not want to mess with it since otherwise it all works fine.

Comment

But when this occurs the lane(s) are ALWAYS off? Is it both of the pair or only one?
                Regards,

Billy T
                bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

This always seems to happen when the lanes are opened and the game is started. When the machines are supposed to turn on they don't and this happens and so far it has always been when it is the pair of lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post

"Hmmm..."
                    Now you've got me thinking!
                    Regards,

Billy T
                    bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

im sorry about bringing an old thread up:

we had the same problem did the erasive reboot the long one didnt sort it. turned it off, unplugged the 3qt and plugged it back in, problem solved. but it isnt though is it, theres something causing it to happen.
                      no idea what it is checked all the wires there all good swapped the camara board and F Box with another lane still does it on the same pair.
                      anyone cracked it?

Comment

Well this has not happened for a long time now (probably because the lanes are being opened more in pre pay?) so I can't say for certain what the cause was but, I still think it has something to do with how the lanes are opened or how Conqueror directs them to open.

Comment

I just had this happen today on a pair. 1st bowler rolled a gutter on fill ball in the 10th, 2nd bowler rolled her first ball as the machine was cycling (82/70, 5 board converted chassis, bes x, conqueror pro), her ball tripped the ball sensors so as the machine set a new rack it immediately cycled again and the pinspotter shut off so her 2nd throw knocked down pins but no cycle, all throws were scored correctly by the scoring system. Called tech support after viewing this thread as I had not seen this before and still seemed unsure of the remedy. I was advised to try upload to lanes with the erase memory boxed checked. And if that didn't solve it, it was most likely a bad f box. It did not solve the issue as the lights were still flashing. As I pulled the cover off the f box and looked at the wiring I looked for the power supply. I pulled the L com line from the Hub unit which stopped the lights flashing (power source). I then thought what if this is like resetting a router/modem and just needs to rest for 10 secs or so. Plugged the L com line back in, no more flashing lights but had no comm with the front. Did a reset on the pair and it works. Wanted to pass along in case it helps someone else

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
                          Working...
                          X