Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Vision camera

I have a camera that i have readj 2x in 3 days.The camera is becoming misaligned and givin incorrect pincount.The interesting issue is that this particular camera was flipflopped with another pair to diagnose a ball detect issue earlier in the season.The camera needed readjusted after a few days.After about 2 weeks i put them back where they belong.Incidently, the ball detect problem disappeared on both pairs and now worried this other camera or board on original pair with no spare.I have checked mounting screws, hardware, wires, etc.

Sounds like the lens is damaged or wobbly. If the lens is not solid it will become out of adjustment.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

What style of camera is it? ST900

Marty - Pro Bowl West
      56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
      2 Kustodian Walkers
      http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

I have just a spare camera the model number is ST900, on the pair now is model:T Camera.Cant not get the ST 900 focused in cause of different configuration. Also, yes the camera does have a wobbly lens.

Comment

Never heard of a model T camera. If the lens is loose on the ST900 camera, you can take it apart and tighten the screws on the inside of it, just need a good set of mini screwdrivers. And I assume you know the lens should not move at all.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
          56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
          2 Kustodian Walkers
          http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Camera that is on the pair does have wobbly lens, yes sticker on back of camera says Model:T camera and has thicker bottom then ST 900 I have.I just left it on end pair for now, may later in week take advice and check for looseness inside of camera.

Comment

I'm pretty sure work has these cameras, does it say Okio anywhere on it? And could you get a picture perhaps?
              When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse