Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Qubica install and issues

We just had Qubica scoring put in over the summer.
    It works very well for the most part but we are having a couple of problems I'm trying to track down.
    We have Brunswick A2's with new pin solenoid's.
    The 2 issues we have are both on the same pair.
    On 7&8 when you throw a strike in any frame the new pin solenoid kicks over to 2 nd ball before the pinsetter is told to cycle.
    Also on lane 7 only the scoring after the pinsetter sets up a spare will randomly sweep the spare and set 10 new pins immediately after the pinsetter stops from setting up the spare.
    Any ideas where the problem could be?
    I've swapped the "F" box with a known good one and ATM the recycle/spare sweep problem seems to have cleared up but the scoring is still firing the NPS after you throw a strike on both lanes?
    Help?
    "I love my Schutzhund trained German Shepherd's, because if you run from them, you will just die tired"

copy pinsetter settings from another pair and that should solve nps issue however the nps is doing what it supposed to do on a strike ,it should do the same on no tap

Comment

Make sure the rod loop from the NPS to the standing pins selector isn't bound or twisted into a bind.
      With the machine on, test the NPS circuit by using a jumper in the F-box connector for the NPS - it's the 2 conductor phoenix connector on the extreme left or right of the F-box. Touch the jumper across the screw terminals of that 2 conductor phoenix connector and the NPS will engage. Again, make sure there is no bind when it is at rest, and after it pulls the standing pins selector forward.
      As David alludes to, make sure the pinsetter settings are the same as other lanes. When the issue is common to both lanes, the fix is likely to be something common to both, when on a single lane, look for things specific to wiring or hardware on that lane.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Sounds like a settings issue

Comment

That's the way qubica seems to want to set it up but there is a way to prevent it from firing the solenoid after a strike. It's useless on Brunswick machine since it still has to go through a complete cycle regardless. All it does is prevent the deck from lowering.

As someone already mentioned, it sounds like you have some mixed up settings.
          If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
            That's the way qubica seems to want to set it up but there is a way to prevent it from firing the solenoid after a strike. It's useless on Brunswick machine since it still has to go through a complete cycle regardless. All it does is prevent the deck from lowering.

As someone already mentioned, it sounds like you have some mixed up settings.
            I'm fairly new to Qubica scoring, but learning a little at a time. I would like to eliminate the NPS firing on strike cycle. We have T-Vision + FBox. In the parameter settings, our mode is set on "H". I saw in another post for BESX + FBox scoring that changing that mode to "Q" would eliminate the NPS on strikes, but it will function for fouls and tenth frames. Can anyone tell me if this will work on our system?
            It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

That should work for you. I don't recall the actual parameter but it could be Q.

Edit: Q it is. Here's the discussion,

http://www.bowltech.com/forum/automa...the-cycle-link
              If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Will let you know if it does indeed work once I get around to making the change.
                It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                seems like pms were not done in a long time
                and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                Working...
                X