X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steltronic-MPloeder-v4.19-wins-

Friends, what causes this problem?
    lublu bowling

There is no problem..... that is what is displayed when your super elex's are booted up. The issue is if the screen stays like this; there is no communication between your super elex's and your server. The issue might be your hub/switch (depending what you have), or the Ethernet card is shot in the super elex, or the cat 5 wire is loose in the Ethernet port on the super elex, or loose in the switch/hub. Also check your ip settings on the server to see that pair of lanes match the ip on the super elex to the ip in the settings manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiltme33 View Post
      There is no problem..... that is what is displayed when your super elex's are booted up. The issue is if the screen stays like this; there is no communication between your super elex's and your server. The issue might be your hub/switch (depending what you have), or the Ethernet card is shot in the super elex, or the cat 5 wire is loose in the Ethernet port on the super elex, or loose in the switch/hub. Also check your ip settings on the server to see that pair of lanes match the ip on the super elex to the ip in the settings manager.
      Thank you.
      I will check what you say.
      The system freezes in this.
      lublu bowling

Comment

There is no communication between your server computer and your super elex's. If you only have 4 lanes, it's most likely your hub/switch is kaput, or your Ethernet card might be kaput in your server computer. the system is not frozen.... there is simply no communication between your super elex's and your server

Comment

Originally posted by Tiltme33 View Post
          There is no communication between your server computer and your super elex's. If you only have 4 lanes, it's most likely your hub/switch is kaput, or your Ethernet card might be kaput in your server computer. the system is not frozen.... there is simply no communication between your super elex's and your server
          Thank you so much
          lublu bowling

Comment

Is 'win serv' even running? See if it's on the running on the task bar.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
            You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
            Working...
            X