Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting camera to detect pins

Could someone tell me how the cameras are adjusted to detect pins? I am considering using this on my mini-lane but the US rep for Steltronic was never able to answer my question of IF the system could work on mini-pins. I've now learned a little more about scoring systems and if pin sensing adj. is done via a computer I may be able to use this system. I've checked the Steltronic website for a manual and there is none available for download.

Good luck on getting info on any scoring companies electronics and software. Most of the reps and techs have a confidentiality contract
    Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Originally posted by A-RON View Post
      Good luck on getting info on any scoring companies electronics and software. Most of the reps and techs have a confidentiality contract
      I chatted with US bowling, Brunswick and Quibica tech services. Looks like none of them will work for my needs. On a side note, I have made progress using the mini-bowling scoring system I have. At this point I wont be needing to purchase a off the shelf scoring system after all.

Comment

What about Computer Score or Touch Score? I know from the trial version of Touch Score that it works with many different forms of Bowling.

Comment

As far as camera based systems, I figure you need to talk to a photographer about maybe getting a macro or some kind lens in front of the factory camera and getting closer to the pins so it looks the same to the computer as scale. Be some work. But if the lane is to scale. Just need to get the camera to see to scale.

Just a thought. Good luck

Comment

If you are using a bowling scoring system on your mini lane, you should be able to calibrate the camera to your mini pins. What will be key is the distance from the pins so you can see all 10. You don't have to calculate anything, just look from the position of a camera with one eye closed - move for and aft to get to the position where you see all 10 pins with some separation.
            It will end up being a calculation. On my Qbowling lanes, they were 1/3 scale. ( see here) http://www.tedawells.com/Qbowl/qbowl.html So instead of being about 155" from the 7-10 line, my cameras scored just fine setting about 51".
            I hooked up AMF scoring (Plus and XL) as well as Steltronic and a Korean brand.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
            seems like pms were not done in a long time
            and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
            Working...
            X