Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom 9 pin?

We're having an intermittent scoring issue with our last pair of lanes. Running WINS 5.27.03, Elex System. If you knock down pins with any of the other rear row pins standing, it will always see a 9 pin standing. I've readjusted the camera multiple times with no luck, made sure it was still stable and not moving and that didn't fix it either. The only thing that seems to fix it, is resetting the pair's lane computer and even then it only lasts for 10-15 minutes. The only thing I can think of is that this pair is closest to the outside wall which is pretty cold. Would that have any affect on things?

Look for a shiny spot on your curtain area.

Comment

If you have A or A2's, make sure your curtain wall is not loose, and it's not shiny (oil running down curtain from gear box drip pan). Also make sure your calibrations are correct in your pin camera setup in wins (lines are center on the graph)..

Comment

Ended up being a shiny spot in the curtain area. Cleaned it up and the problem went with it. Thanks guys!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
        Working...
        X