No announcement yet.

Steltronic CRT monitors? + WINS software?

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steltronic CRT monitors? + WINS software?

I have seen these at my local bowling alley before they switched to LCD. They look a lot like the brunswick vector system and frameworx monitors, but have a rounded look like the original iMac. From what I can gather, these were "steltronic win vision monitors" but it seems like these monitors have vanished from the steltronic websites entirely. If anyone who has these monitors still would be willing to identify them better for me (model numbers, chassis manufacturers, etc.) I would really much appreciate that. I also was wondering if it is possible to get the WINS software without getting an elex system. I know this is outdated stuff by now, but from what I remember, the bowling alley that I live near to had the WINS software and steltronic monitors not too long ago, and I just want to get some information on them.

Sounds like your talking about the "pod" style CRTs. We had these (Hanterax crts) before we upgraded. Check out the website, click on FAQ, you can find the manuals for their WINS system.

Hey guys,

The attached images in this reply show our Steltronic CRT monitors (front and back) side views. These monitors had two versions of RGB boards installed, one of them was from Italy (Hantarex company) and the other version had Sharp Image RGB boards.

As you know, parts for these RGB boards are nearly impossible to find because the CRT monitor companies have discontinued them due to LCD monitor production.

Steltronic in California has direct LCD monitor replacements for these CRT monitors, whereas we have a new bracket system to hold "any" flat screen LCD monitor because we use an adjustable system that adapts to the VESA standard bolt patterns.

Steltronic Parts:
      (909) 971-9656 ext 3
      Contact Steltronic automatic scoring systems along with driving directions and Google maps, Steltronic email, phone, and fax numbers.
      Jim Osdale
      Steltronic USA

Steltronic CRT images
        Attached Files
        Jim Osdale
        Steltronic USA

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
        Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...