Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Year Warranty Special from Steltronic

Steltronic is proud to announce that our popular Bowl Expo 2018 extended warranty offer has been extended though the week of July 6th, 2018.

At the International Bowl Expo 2018 in Las Vegas, Steltronic offered an additional THREE (3) years of extended warranty coverage to the already best ever two-year warranty coverage for automatic scoring into the Fourth of July week 2018. Because the Fourth of July falls this year on a Wednesday, why not make this 4th of July, a week long celebration of the United States Independence Day that you can enjoy for 5 years.

While others only offer 18 months of standard coverage on their scoring system hardware, the standard warranty for Steltronic hardware is two (2) years, and with the extended warranty for signed contracts at Bowl Expo, this extra coverage means the bowling center does not have to worry about exchanging parts for a total of FIVE (5) years.

Steltronic is so confident in the hardware we provide, it’s really just an extra level of protection that you need not worry about for 5 years.
    The best ever warranty program from Steltronic reached a new level of FIVE total years of warranty coverage.
    With many existing customers visiting our booth in Las Vegas, we hear it time and time again: “My Steltronic scoring hardware that I installed back in 1998 is still going strong!” Our customers are also eager to express that Steltronic continues to support the hardware and software since 1980, with no “END-OF-LIFE” letters EVER from Steltronic.
    Due to popular demand at Bowl Expo, Steltronic is offering FIVE (5) total years of warranty coverage for this Fourth of July Week 2018.
    Jim Osdale
    Steltronic USA

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse