X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z28camaro82
    started a topic Steltronic to flat screen conversion

Steltronic to flat screen conversion

Gentlemen, my old crt screens are giving up. I thought i had a solution. Ambery av-1m converter and home made cable to go from elex 9 pin to 15 pin input of ambery converter. Then vga cable out to flatscreen.

I have picture but it flickers like noise in the line or something? Gets worse if you plug other lane in.

Any suggestions or pin out on cable so i can verify?

Thanks

Brandon

• Jim Osdale
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jim Osdale
    replied
    Here is a link to the diagram of the cables and parts necessary to connect the Steltronic WINS hardware to a flat screen LED/LCD monitor.

https://steltronicusa.com/assets/rgb...conversion.pdf

Leave a comment:

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
Working...
X