Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike Cycle

Need help with the MCU SPEC Codes.

We have gotten a new chassis and for some reason, it wont do a strike cycle.
    I can read the chassis settings at the MCU, but dont know what to change.
    Our machines are 82/90 xl and we have Wins 6.2.

A list of all the Spec Codes that needs to be entered, is preferable

82/90Xl and 82/90Xli

Really....No one know this?
    82/90Xl and 82/90Xli

Comment

I would assume by now the issue is resolved. But, just in case.............you might try the QubicaAMF in the Support section. If you don't have one, set up an account if I remember right it's free). Once there, go to the manuals section, and look for 610-005-700, which I think is the manual for the 82/90xl chassis. It gives the settings you probably are looking for. Good Luck.
      Leyton at Tahoe

Comment

May want to call Steltronics directly. 909-971-9656 and ask for Jim Osdale He is very knowledgeable.
        Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Originally posted by L8ndeb View Post
          I would assume by now the issue is resolved. But, just in case.............you might try the QubicaAMF in the Support section. If you don't have one, set up an account if I remember right it's free). Once there, go to the manuals section, and look for 610-005-700, which I think is the manual for the 82/90xl chassis. It gives the settings you probably are looking for. Good Luck.
          Thanks for your reply.
          No i havent figured it out yet, but i already have the manuel, just need the configuration for Steltronic
          82/90Xl and 82/90Xli

Comment

Originally posted by mickeygm View Post
            May want to call Steltronics directly. 909-971-9656 and ask for Jim Osdale He is very knowledgeable.
            Perhaps that is the solution
            82/90Xl and 82/90Xli

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X