Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steltronic Monitor Brackets

With the newly designed Steltronic triple monitor frame kit, you can mount just about any monitor from 32 inch to 65 inch (for dual (2) lane monitors), and up to three (3) each 50 inch monitors if you want to hang triple monitors for a pair of bowling lanes in your entertainment center for automatic scoring. The newly designed Steltronic monitor bracket is a two piece system, with the “add-on” bracket to support triple monitors, it slides into place making it shipping friendly and easy to install.

Now weighing in much less than our previous 2003-2018 version, this monitor frame assembly is strong enough to hold your monitors of choice. With universal mounting holes to adapt to your existing cables/chains from the ceiling, you’ll find this monitor frame system is the best in its class you’ll find in the market. With adjustable “tilt” brackets, you can find the perfect adjustment for monitors based on the height of your ceilings.

LCD/LED monitors that have a 100 X 100 minimum and up to a maximum of 400 X 400 VESA mount system are supported. For monitors that have a larger than 400 X 400 VESA bolt pattern, custom adapter plates can be ordered from your Steltronic distributor.
    Steltronic's newly designed monitor frame kit is now lighter, yet strong enough to hold three 50 inch monitors to enjoy the 3-D Steltronic Vision graphics.
    Jim Osdale
    Steltronic USA

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
Working...
X