Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin Read Delays

How long do you guys usually set your pin read delay to? I just wanna see how everyone else is doing it to find a sweet spot for our house.

Thanks, Tim
    "Sanity is simply Insanity with control" - Sir Timothy of Locksley (11/4/08)

Re: Pin Read Delays

Most of ours are set to 3 sec., I have changed some to 3.5 and 4 if the rake is a little slow in dropping. Cycle after pin read is checked for first ball and not for second ball.

Comment

Re: Pin Read Delays

ours is set to 3 sec delay on first ball and man the deadwood is crazy but not alot of mis scores. second ball rake drops at ball detection. second ball hardly ever mis scores or has alot of deadwood.
      Thank You All! For All the prayers and and the out pouring of good spirits in my time of need greatly appreciated!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse