Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD monitor problem with Superelex

hello,

We bought new Steltronic WINS 6.2.1 system. We are trying to run it, Everything is ok exept that monitors are not showing any signal. We have Superelex with LCD monitors. We bought the converters from RGB to VGA as was suggested

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...tronic+monitor

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...477#post421477

I send you photos of how it is connected.

Could you help me what else could be the problem of monitors not working?

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG

Check your pin-out connection. We did ours several years ago, using an Ambry converter.....

DB9 male connector these should already be on your super elex you will just need to identify which color wire goes to each pin.

High Density DB15 male connector
    Here is the pin out: The color is not necessarily representative of the color of the wire but what information it carries.

DB9---------- HDDB15
    1: Red ---------- Red
    2: Green --------Green
    3: Blue ----------Blue
    4: H Sync--------- N/C
    5: V Sync--------- N/C
    6: N/C----------- Ground
    7: Ground-------- N/C
    13: N/C --------- H Sync
    14: N/C ----------V Sync

On your server go to the TCPSERV folder, then to the DATI_COM folder and edit the following file LANES_MP.RSR look for the line that has VIDOFFSX = 112 it may have 98 instead of 112 that is ok place a semi colon at the start of the line as follows:
    ;VIDIOFFSX = 98
    You will then need to reboot the lane computers
    Last edited by Ritzmech; 12-15-2016, 02:30 PM. Reason: spell check

Comment

Are the DIP switches on the convertor set correctly? I don't know what they should be for your case, but there are only 16 possible combinations so it doesn't take long to try them all. Power the board off then back on after each switch change.
      Just a thought....

Comment

Thank you for the answers. I have already solved the problem. Now I have problem with upgrading A.P.I. I need a file UE046YE.BIN. Can you guys help with that?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
        Working...
        X