Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Reviews of 12 X

Looking to purchase a new scoring system for a 12 lane center. I've read some bad reviews of 12 X but they are from a few years back. Anything new? Have they gotten any better?

I have had my 12 X since 03. I have had so little problem, that in 14 years I haven't spent more than 3000.00 in repairs. I have seen centers spend that every year and more. Also 12 X will answer the phone for an issue 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Never have I seen better tech support than that. They also never quit until the possible issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. Last but not least, any problem I have had, the system is back up and running in 5 minutes or less.

Comment

I will have to agree with Joel we had the old system for 16 years and just upgraded to the new system and it seems more user friendly the league members seem to like it...

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X