Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameras freezing up

We have a pair of lanes that the cameras have been freezing up. we would plugg and unplugg the connection at camera and computer, he have swapped cables put on some magnet deals on to help with static electricity. we have tried new camera, does anyone else out there have any tricks that worked for you. Strike 12 have been working on it. I'm sure they are just as frustrated as i am. any help would be appreciated.

When this happened in one center, the neutral wire had a lose connection. Check the receptacle for the lane computer and the connection from where it's fed. And make sure the grounds are intact there as well.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

thanks i will try and look at that to make sure.

Comment

Which version of 12 x do you have?

Comment

Ryan has the new Windows version of scoring. I haven't suggested checking the electrical connections to ensure the are tight inside the outlet box, but that is a great suggestion as it has been a problem in the past as Ted indicated above.

Comment

moved computer problem didnt fallow....Darryl sent a new cable so fingers crossed Thanks

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
            You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
            Working...
            X