Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera losing image

I have a pair of lanes that once a day loses it image. The image goes black and white and all fuzzy. I have tried a new camera and have replaced the video card for the camera in the pedistal computer. I read on here that it could be a heat issue which I don't believe because I have opened up the panel in the back of the pedistal and have a flat screen monitor in it. I have pleanty of pedistals in may house with the old tube monitors in them and they are way hotter inside than this pair. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas that can help me out.

Replaced or swapped the Power supply?
    Swap the computer with another pair to see if problem moves.
    jonesborobowl.com

Comment

Originally posted by coachlon View Post
      Replaced or swapped the Power supply?
      Swap the computer with another pair to see if problem moves.

We usually change the power supply when we change a camera.
      (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X