Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera losing image

I have a pair of lanes that once a day loses it image. The image goes black and white and all fuzzy. I have tried a new camera and have replaced the video card for the camera in the pedistal computer. I read on here that it could be a heat issue which I don't believe because I have opened up the panel in the back of the pedistal and have a flat screen monitor in it. I have pleanty of pedistals in may house with the old tube monitors in them and they are way hotter inside than this pair. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas that can help me out.

Replaced or swapped the Power supply?
    Swap the computer with another pair to see if problem moves.
    jonesborobowl.com

Comment

Originally posted by coachlon View Post
      Replaced or swapped the Power supply?
      Swap the computer with another pair to see if problem moves.

We usually change the power supply when we change a camera.
      (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
      Working...
      X