Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Camera Model.

Having an issue finding an exact replacement camera at a reasonable price on E bay(Toshiba 1k-582A) for our system that was installed in 2001. Anyone know of any alternative models that would work?

Most brands of cameras will work, but the chip size (or image size) has to be the right size so that all of the pins for both lanes fit into the picture. The camera you mentioned above is not made any more, but we still use Toshiba as we have found they are the most reliable.

They are available is you would like to purchase one from us.Twelve Strike

Comment

Originally posted by xiixtech View Post
      Most brands of cameras will work, but the chip size (or image size) has to be the right size so that all of the pins for both lanes fit into the picture. The camera you mentioned above is not made any more, but we still use Toshiba as we have found they are the most reliable.

They are available is you would like to purchase one from us.Twelve Strike
      How can I get a list of parts and prices??

Comment

Give us an email address and the bowling center name, and a list of parts you would like a quote on and we can send it to you, or call our office at 562-984-6240 and we can get a quote to you that way too.

Comment

rheadwest@yahoo.com Westdale Bowling Center.....Would like a list with prices for 2001 lane computer parts... cards and cameras.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X