Clear All

Hopefully we can meet than
    ABOUT 1/2 HR NORTH

Comment

Originally posted by wepauls View Post
      Hopefully we can meet than
      ABOUT 1/2 HR NORTH

That would be awesome...
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalTom View Post
        I'm honored just to be nominated. Thanks guys.

As am I!

Thanks to those that nominated me.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I couldn't have said it any better, it is such an honor to be nominated, its just an awesome feeling that I am on the same list as some of the greatest minds here on Bowltech! Thank you to everyone for your input and advice over the years, and thanks for the nominations
          If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Congrats to all of you nominees. You have all been very helpful. I was honored to meet several of you at Bowl Expo last year.
            Keep up the good work my friends, and may the best tech win!
            "Efficiency is, doing better what is already being done!"
            Pinsetter Technical Services 214-505-7663

Comment

Thank you for the nomination. It's a honor to be recognized by my peers.
              Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
              Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
              Cloth: ShamWow!
              Machine: Johnny 5
              Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Has anyone seen my wheelchair?

I think Steve jacked it.

So I voted for him, cause he likes black and it's painted black!

Comment

^^^What HE said!^^^

Just being nominated every year cranks my pinwheel.

Humble thanks to those of you that know my name on the tiny brick, of the HUGE house, that is Bowl-Tech.

Stepping up to lobby

The vote has to go with TableJam. Hands down.
                  His production of the "TJ's Tech Tips" videos are absolutely tops for the year.
                  I believe it was back when TJ & I were building the cool chassis charts, that I mentioned my idea for a library of "How To" videos by Bowl-Tech's best.
                  He has taking that idea, and made it real. Bravo, my friend... Bravo!

TableJam,
                  As an Owner/Operator, Thank you for saving me time with your videos.
                  I am, Butcher, Baker, Candlestick maker at my center. I have a new tech that helps me with my 70s.
                  He touches NOTHING before watching your videos. And, I didn't have to explain everything. You cover it!
                  Correct part names, how that part interacts with the others, what mis-adjustment may cause.
                  And you're very entertaining as well.
                  (can you make one for "dizzy disassemble and clean"? please?!)

stepping down.

Thanks for listening to... Ramblings of an .

PinCup
                  We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

You are too kind Sir!

Thank you

Might be awhile before I can do any kind of videos as I am now very busy with stuff at the center. You never know though, one might just pop up out of nowhere.

Comment

Your videos make me laugh...
                      ---Fade in - shiny distributor----
                      "Assuming all parts are tight and working good... "

(and your machines aren't pieces of crap that nobody loved for the last 10 years!)

".......This could cause jams when double stacking the 4-7 and 8 pin."
                      You mean, like mine???

THAT'S ME!! That's me he talkin' about! Neither tight nor in working order..

Thanks for the mention.
                      PinCup
                      (I'm youtube famous, I'm youtube famous...)

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PinCup View Post
                          Your videos make me laugh...
                          ---Fade in - shiny distributor----
                          "Assuming all parts are tight and working good... "

(and your machines aren't pieces of crap that nobody loved for the last 10 years!)

".......This could cause jams when double stacking the 4-7 and 8 pin."
                          You mean, like mine???

THAT'S ME!! That's me he talkin' about! Neither tight nor in working order..

Thanks for the mention.
                          PinCup
                          (I'm youtube famous, I'm youtube famous...)
                          That can cause distributor issues if the back part of the machine is not anchored to the floor

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
                            That can cause distributor issues if the back part of the machine is not anchored to the floor

This one is barely anchored to itself!!

PinCup

Comment

Geez, I really don't like my chances of winning I never win anything..... Oh well that's not entirely true I guess, I did once win $275,000,000 in a Nigerian Lottery, all I had to do was supply my drivers license number, address and all bank details and the money was as good as mine.....
                              AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Wow to be nominated with this list of great people IS a big thrill but of course the nod just has to go with TJ for his countless hours of dedication to this site and his top notch answers to people in need
                                70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
                                Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse