Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keeth View Post
    Wow to be nominated with this list of great people IS a big thrill but of course the nod just has to go with TJ for his countless hours of dedication to this site and his top notch answers to people in need

Originally posted by Pin_Head View Post
    Geez, I really don't like my chances of winning I never win anything..... Oh well that's not entirely true I guess, I did once win $275,000,000 in a Nigerian Lottery, all I had to do was supply my drivers license number, address and all bank details and the money was as good as mine.....
    Really? Mine was for $1,000,000!

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post

Really? Mine was for $1,000,000!
      Yeah but did you get yours?

I can't believe I gave them all my details , my car is gone, my bank account is empty and I'm STILL waiting for my $250,000,000, I am however quite confident that it WILL show up any day now.... lol
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Yeah and tomorrow when I go into work all of my machines will have been replaced with EDGE goodness!

Comment

...And customers will not bitch about anything.
          I can't even spell Brunsw-ick anymore!!!

Comment

Gee PinHead, That was supposed to be my $250,000,000. I'm still waiting too.
            BTW, The only nomination I ever get is being the only person in the world that Wil Rogers would NOT have liked! Lol

(for you young-uns and those outside the great U.S. of A., you may need to reference the internet if you don't know who Wil Rogers is)
            "Efficiency is, doing better what is already being done!"
            Pinsetter Technical Services 214-505-7663

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
              Yeah and tomorrow when I go into work all of my machines will have been replaced with EDGE goodness!
              Darn, no edges.

Originally posted by Lonnie_Mitchell View Post
              Gee PinHead, That was supposed to be my $250,000,000. I'm still waiting too.
              BTW, The only nomination I ever get is being the only person in the world that Wil Rogers would NOT have liked! Lol

(for you young-uns and those outside the great U.S. of A., you may need to reference the internet if you don't know who Wil Rogers is)
              "I never met a man I didn't like" .....

Ur funny Lonnie.

Comment

oh wow, I did just that Lonnie, how sad for such an iconic funny man to die in a plane crash at only 55 years of age....
                AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

BTW, The only nomination I ever get is being the only person in the world that Wil Rogers would NOT have liked! Lol.
                  Strange that you should mention that. One of my many jobs was working at a massage parlor. I lasted one day. The boss said, "You rub the people the wrong way."

Comment

^lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalTom View Post
                      Strange that you should mention that. One of my many jobs was working at a massage parlor. I lasted one day. The boss said, "You rub the people the wrong way."
                      Not u tom

Comment

Originally posted by Pin_Head View Post
                        Geez, I really don't like my chances of winning I never win anything.....

YOU are so full of dinky di doody!!

Have you seen his wife?!?!

Punching out of your league indeed.
                        She seemed to have good eyesight.....
                        Did her parents owe your parents money or something?

Never wins anything, yeah right.

PinCup
                        We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by PinCup View Post
                          YOU are so full of dinky di doody!!

Have you seen his wife?!?!

Punching out of your league indeed.
                          She seemed to have good eyesight.....
                          Did her parents owe your parents money or something?

Never wins anything, yeah right.

PinCup

Hahahhahaha Oh that's too funny...

oh hell... You're so right, I'm punching so far above my weight it's scary, ..... I did score well there hey PC .lol

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                          Working...
                          X