Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still time.. IBPSIA & Coaching Summit

The IBPSIA & Coaching Summit registrations are still being accepted. Although the "early-bird" deadline has passed, registrations for the IBPSIA / Coaching summit continue. A great lineup of speakers is planned including opportunities to discuss your favorite, or not so favorite topics.

Visit USBCcoaching.com for all the registration information. You can also e-mail coaching@bowl.com

Hope to See you there!
    Rich

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lasen
    HVO SUMMIT - Programs
    by Lasen
    Everyone who uses the HVO summit can submit there programs here. It could be fun to see what alleys in other countries look like. I think that Swedish amateur alleys is fairly...
    03-22-2007, 05:57 AM
  • Dug
    hvo summit??$$??
    by Dug
    Recently got my hands on a Century summit hvo. Manufactured in 4/2000 with 16,600lanes of usage. Been in storage for 3 yrs. Trying to get some idea of the current value as I...
    02-13-2005, 01:55 PM
  • StuBowlMan
    Summit
    by StuBowlMan
    Just a thought... why when you go on to QA website there is no SUMMIT-S or anything other than the express for lane machines? Correct me if I'm wrong... it has been known...l...
    02-22-2007, 04:07 AM
  • Duffer
    Kustodian & Summit S-Series
    by Duffer
    I am installing synthetic lanes in my 12 lane center, and would like to replace my Gemini Silver Bullet with a Kustodian or Summit. I have the salespersons comments, and would...
    08-12-2004, 10:32 AM

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
Working...
X