Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick A-2 Training using flash cards

Ok, I'm not really talking about cardboard flash cards but flash cards created on the computer to help newcomers learn the Brunswick A-2 machine. I'm using a internet service called Quizlet, which is free for creators as well as users of flash cards. The link to the class which contains several study sets is: Brunswick Pinsetter Training .

The study sets include these topics:
    • Triggering Methods
    • B-Mechanic Test Questions - Electrical
    • C-Mechanic Training
    • LOTO Program (BowlMor)
    • A-2 Study Set
    • Pinsetter Technician Training
    • Pinsetter Service Manual
    • Pinsetter Maintenance Procedures

I haven't updated most of them recently but I think they contain good information for the layman and professional alike. I really would like your feedback on this as I haven't found anything like it online. The study sets can be updated online and/or the information can be uploaded using a simple spreadsheet. I have done some pictures on the flash cards but really haven't spent a considerable amount of time with that functionality. The purpose of these class is to ultimately assist other mechanics but the process of creating these sets have helped me understand the machine each time I update or create a new study set. Ultimately though the real test is getting your hands dirty!!!

Thanks again,

Greg

Originally posted by daughenbaugh View Post
    Ok, I'm not really talking about cardboard flash cards but flash cards created on the computer to help newcomers learn the Brunswick A-2 machine. I'm using a internet service called Quizlet, which is free for creators as well as users of flash cards. The link to the class which contains several study sets is: Brunswick Pinsetter Training .

The study sets include these topics:
    • Triggering Methods
    • B-Mechanic Test Questions - Electrical
    • C-Mechanic Training
    • LOTO Program (BowlMor)
    • A-2 Study Set
    • Pinsetter Technician Training
    • Pinsetter Service Manual
    • Pinsetter Maintenance Procedures

I haven't updated most of them recently but I think they contain good information for the layman and professional alike. I really would like your feedback on this as I haven't found anything like it online. The study sets can be updated online and/or the information can be uploaded using a simple spreadsheet. I have done some pictures on the flash cards but really haven't spent a considerable amount of time with that functionality. The purpose of these class is to ultimately assist other mechanics but the process of creating these sets have helped me understand the machine each time I update or create a new study set. Ultimately though the real test is getting your hands dirty!!!

Thanks again,

Greg
    I like the idea.
    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Ask to join the class and let me know what you think needs to be updated/changed/added/removed andwe can improve on the idea. Thanks for your input.

Greg

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse