Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

2 of 2 < >

Resume Tips - Keep It Simple (Click for more)

The right information in a resume will make or break the chances of being interviewed

A resume is skimmed by the reader in less than a minute… Keep it simple and to the point
See more
See less

Dons Brunswick Repair

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dons Brunswick Repair

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Don/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]Dons Brunswick Repair
    Facebook: Dons Brunswick Repair
    Email: DonChilen@gmail.com
    Phone # (402)890-0615

My name is Don Chilen I am the owner of Dons Brunswick Repair. I started the business with the small-town owners in mind I wanted to offer them a quality, certified Brunswick mechanic for a fraction of the cost of having a full-time mechanic on duty. My 20 plus years as a mechanic and 5 as a head mechanic made me consider how much money was spent and wasted to pay a full-time head mechanic as well as how much time he spent doing the head mechanic job as a posed to busy work as well as paperwork.
    I never intended for the business to be an on-call emergency repair but to offer a service
    What can I do for you?
    • Yearly and monthly repairs
    • training of new mechanics
    • Phone walk through repairs. With my 20 plus years as a mechanic with 48 Bowl Inc in Lincoln Neb, I have gotten very good at walking mechanics through repairs over the phone
    • Emergency repair, I can usually be on site within 24 to 48 hours
    • Records keeping, I will keep a record of parts needed, used, on hand as well as what has been ordered and what need to be ordered
    What I envisioned
    My plan for Dons Brunswick repair was to cater to the small-town bowling alley offering them a certified Brunswick mechanic to come in and do the required maintenance at a low monthly or yearly cost I have several plans that can be modified to custom fit your bowling alley.
    How it works
    I come into your house to do an evaluation. This is to determine what is needed to get your place running at its optimum efficiency

Other skills and qualifications
    Business management
    I took business management online through Kaplan University I did very well in all areas except accounting and I just didn’t get the whole T account concept
    Welding repairs
    After my honorable discharge from the Marines, I went to Southeast community college for applied science in welding had 3 quarters left and my GI bill ran out

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jet Back, A2 - Warning Signs

After a post about electrical box orientation, I went into a "Marking Frenzy". Most of these displayed were already on, (on front and rear of machine), but added several...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick Selenium Rectifier "A's"

With the help of James and exMech, I converted my old Jet Back rectifiers to a Silicon Bridge Rectifier. Most of my old ones were 60 years old. The magnetic clutches were changed...

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...
Working...
X