Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

2 of 2 < >

Resume Tips - Keep It Simple (Click for more)

The right information in a resume will make or break the chances of being interviewed

A resume is skimmed by the reader in less than a minute… Keep it simple and to the point
See more
See less

MECHANIC WANTED

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MECHANIC WANTED

LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME MECHANIC CALL John at 402 270 3000
    Last edited by gmac49; 07-29-2017, 01:44 PM.

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
seems like pms were not done in a long time
and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
Working...
X