Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

2 of 2 < >

Resume Tips - Keep It Simple (Click for more)

The right information in a resume will make or break the chances of being interviewed

A resume is skimmed by the reader in less than a minuteā€¦ Keep it simple and to the point
See more
See less

manager

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manager

i am looking to manage or operate a center.i have 25+ years experience.i am dependable,hard working,and willing to work 7 days a week to make sure center is profitable.i have alot of ideas and marketing plans to use.i currently live in midwest,but am willing to relocate for right offer.if this sounds of interest to you,please email me at upyouralley3257@yahoo.com. thank you

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
Working...
X