Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

2 of 2 < >

Resume Tips - Keep It Simple (Click for more)

The right information in a resume will make or break the chances of being interviewed

A resume is skimmed by the reader in less than a minuteā€¦ Keep it simple and to the point
See more
See less

Middle Tennessee Here I Come! All Brunswick Models A to Sync!

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Tennessee Here I Come! All Brunswick Models A to Sync!

Experienced, Classic to Boutique Head Mechanic / Facility Manager relocating to Middle Tennessee soon to be closer to my family. I am Brunswick A-2 Pinsetter School certified through AMF and Brunswick with 27 years of experience. I can fix and maintain virtually any machine. I have experience in most lane machines and scoring systems, including Sync. Contact me through BowlTech and I will reply within 24 hours. Resume available upon request.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse