Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

2 of 2 < >

Resume Tips - Keep It Simple (Click for more)

The right information in a resume will make or break the chances of being interviewed

A resume is skimmed by the reader in less than a minuteā€¦ Keep it simple and to the point
See more
See less

Bowling Mechanic wanted!! Glendale AZ

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Mechanic wanted!! Glendale AZ

Hello

we recently took over an old Tavern & bowl located in Westgate, Glendale Arizona. The place basically came with the bowling tech. He has been doing about 25 to 30 hours a week maintaining the lanes and letting us know which parts to order from Qubica when something breaks. He also knows how to deal with the pos system in case there is a glitch. The lanes are about 2 years old, the previous place went out of business very quickly. There are 12 lanes and 1 shop room for parts storage. Anyways, our lane tech told us he is moving and we have 2 days to train someone if possible. I know we probably cant find someone this quick so most likely looking for someone with experience.

Right now we are paying $18 per hour, we also could do a salary if needed. If you already work another lane close by and want more hours,some weeks our guy only comes in friday and saturday and cleans sundays. We are not very busy with bowling, we are more of a restaurant brewery, so business is good. We could also use some help setting up leagues.

to sum it up HIRING FULL OR PART TIME BOWLING MECHANIC. TO HANDLE KEEPING LANES OPERATIONS, WORK THROUGH PROBLEMS, WEEKLY MAINTENANCE, TROUBLESHOOTING.

Please email Vince @ [email protected] or you can call or text direct at 480-244-4586

Thank you

State 48 Funk House Brewery

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
Working...
X