No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

See more
See less

Brunswick A Mechanic - Suburban Bowlerama, York PA

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick A Mechanic - Suburban Bowlerama, York PA

Suburban Bowlerama located in York PA is seeking an experienced Head Bowling Mechanic to join our team.

Description: Maintain Brunswick pinsetters, Qubica BES Premium scoring, automatic bumpers and some additional equipment.

• Reports to the General Manager/Owner.
    • Trains pin chasers in bowling equipment PM and repairs.
    • Help to identify repairs needed on malfunctioning bowling equipment.
    • Assists employees in diagnosing malfunctioning equipment based on observation and the application of knowledge and experience.
    • Maintains and organizes parts inventory.
    • Initiates, schedules, follows and updates the preventive maintenance (as posted, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
    • Other duties may be assigned.

• One or more related experience on Brunswick A-2 machines; or equivalent combination, education and experience.
    • Knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety practices/procedures.
    • Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
    • Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels.
    • Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays.
    • Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
    • Works well with others in a team environment.
    • Reliable, Trustworthy, Accountable and has a passion for customer service.
    Please contact Terry Miller at or call the center at (717) 848-1632

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...