Announcement

Collapse

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

See more
See less

Help Wanted

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted

Brookmont Bowling Center, 36 lane A2 converted, synthetic lanes new in 2011, privately owned. We are looking for a Head Mechanic with experience. please email me at bk.brookmont.bowling@gmail.com with any questions or your resume.
    Last edited by Brookmont; 07-25-2018, 12:39 PM.

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• A_Ike
    MECHANICS WANTED
    A_Ike
    FULL-TIME BRUNSWICK A2 Pinsetter/Head Mechanic for 7-year old, recently renovated, 24-lane facility in the Des Moines Metro Area of Pleasant Hill, IA. Strong compensation package...
    12-23-2016, 11:45 AM
  • ProShopGuy
    Head Mechanic Wanted
    ProShopGuy
    Newly re-opened 24 Lane Center is looking for an experienced A/A2 mechanic in Michigan. If you're interested please contact me on here or via email (r300farlin@gmail.com) or...
    09-13-2015, 12:04 PM
  • Brookmont
    Help Wanted
    Brookmont
    Looking for Mechanic, Head mechanic, Hosting Mens State Tournament this year in April and May. 36 lane house, synthetic lanes new in 2011 A2 converted Jet backs, Touch Score POS,...
    01-11-2018, 08:54 AM
  • EdKinsley
    BOWLING MECHANIC WANTED
    EdKinsley
    Fast paced, busy center in Central New England seeks bowling mechanic experienced with 8270's Join our team and earn competitive wages pus health insurance benefits in a friendly...
    06-22-2016, 07:57 AM
  • dancrockett
    Brunswick A head mechanic wanted in Denver Colorado
    dancrockett
    Chippers lanes is looking for a head mechanic to operate a 24 lane facility. Brunsick A pinsetters experience is a must with verifiable work history and references. We a a 5...
    07-26-2013, 03:18 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
Working...
X