Announcement

Collapse

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

Notice! - When making a post to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

See more
See less

GS Chief technician required for busy UK centre 'Manchester area'

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS Chief technician required for busy UK centre 'Manchester area'

We are currently looking for a Chief technician to work on Brunswick GSX machines in the Manchester area.Great salary and bonuses. Inbox me if you're interested.
    I'm a proud member of www.bowluk.com

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Brunswick GS series machines
    Are there many, if any Brunswick gs-10,92,96 centres out there in the States. All the talk is about A2's. These forums are very lonely for a Brunswick GS technician.
    02-13-2000, 06:06 AM
  • Northwest bowler
    GS Series
    Northwest bowler
    I am currently buying a 12 lane center which has AMF 82-30 pinsetters and would like to upgrade to the GS Series pinsetters. Would like some +/- comments, besides the GSX, about...
    03-15-2006, 08:21 PM
  • ElCheapo
    Who has GS in Michigan
    ElCheapo
    Any of you Brunswick reps out there?? Do you have a list of the centers in Michigan that have GS. I'm trying to make a list so far the only one i know for sure is a place that...
    06-18-2007, 03:44 PM
  • Garo
    GS TO A2
    Garo
    I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM ANYONE WHO REPLACED BRUNSWICK GS SERIES WITH A2'S OR OTHER TYPE MACHINES.

REGARDS, GARO (516) 582-5515
    04-02-2007, 05:28 PM
  • amf8270mp
    GS question
    amf8270mp
    Being that I work on AMF I have a question about a Brunswick GS machine..

On a off spot,does the sweep reverse by itself?
    07-11-2007, 12:55 AM

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X