Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Sign Up?

To Login or Sign up click the Login or Signup link at the top right of your screen.

If you are a new member you need to click the Sign Up link show below.

You will be directed through a few questions, we will ask about the equipment you work on. This helps members give you the right advice or connect with others that have the same equipment.

If you have any additional questions please click the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	signup.png
Views:	1
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	1083241

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mike Wilson
    Managing Bowl-Tech Subscriptions
    Mike Wilson
    Managing subscriptions can be a very powerful tool and can allow you to get the most out of your Bowl-Tech experience.

This tutorial shows you how to manage your subscriptions and set your email notifications for those subscriptions.

Please shoot us a note if you have any questions.

As with all of your settings you start by clicking your login name in the upper corner and the select My Profile

This is your user profile,...
    01-10-2017, 10:39 PM
  • Mike Wilson
    Help with Managing Subscriptions
    Mike Wilson
    Managing subscriptions can be a very powerful tool and can allow you to get the most out of your Bowl-Tech experience.

This tutorial shows you how to manage your...
    01-01-2017, 10:56 PM
  • Mike Wilson
    I can't stay logged in
    Mike Wilson
    If the site accepts your login name and password but then when you try to make a post or access a member only area of the site and it tells you that you do not have permission or are not logged in. Typically this problem is caused by a corrupt cookie in your browser or you securit...
    01-23-2012, 09:09 PM
  • Mike Wilson
    Subscribing to a Forum
    Mike Wilson
    To subscribe to a forum all you need to do is click the subscribe button at the top of the forum list. If you have not already done so you will need to set up how your subscriptions...
    01-15-2017, 02:29 PM
  • Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Notes Forums Changes
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Notes Special 02-11-2001 Forums Changes What¡¦s up with the Forums? This afternoon we finished a major upgrade to the forums software. When you first log into the forums you will see some big changes. You will have to login! The new forum software will require that you log in the FIRST you visit. The reason for this is that the login information stored by the old software is stored on cookies on your machine. Because of the vast changes in the forum software the old cookie information will no longer work. If you have forgotten your password or login there is a link at the login page you can click to have the information sent to you. Why do I have to log in? If you are a registered member on Bowl-Tech you can receive private messages from other members, each time you enter the site you will be notified of any new private messages. New messages since your last visit can be displayed and recognized by the yellow pin n...
    02-11-2001, 05:00 PM

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X