Announcement

Collapse

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

See more
See less

CALIFORNIA Bowling Center for SALE or LEASE - GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALIFORNIA Bowling Center for SALE or LEASE - GREAT OPPORTUNITY

40 Lane Bowling Center Located in Bakersfield,CA looking for a new owner/user. AMF 82-70 Machines. Property owner is flexible on different entertainment uses. Existing Bar and Restaurant already in place. Bakersfield, CA has been nationally recognized as one of the top fastest growing cities in the United States, being the third ranked destination for millennials (Age 20-30's). This is a great opportunity for an experienced bowling operator. The scoring systems will need to be fixed and wood lanes need to be resurfaced or replaced. Property owner is willing to invest additional monies to help improve the building with the right operator. Serious people ONLY.
    Last edited by calbowl; 07-03-2018, 10:55 PM.
    alan goods

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Before and After

Actuator modified to eliminate hanging Bananas. Clean and paint associated parts.

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
Working...
X