Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Notice! - When making a NEW topic to this forum, it will be moderated and will not be visible until an Admin approves the post.

2 of 2 < >

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

See more
See less

Used lane wood for sale

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used lane wood for sale

I have ten lanes that I am removing from my house. I would like to sell the lane wood to whomever can use it. You need to come and remove the lane wood yourself. Any and all inquiries should be directed at cleavenger_101@hotmail.com or see our facebook page The Fast Lane. The bowling alley is in barberton ohio. No reasonable offer refused.

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• mardigras
    Lane trusses
    mardigras
    What is the maximum distance between each truss and what type of lumber is used for the lane beds?

Thanks
    08-01-2005, 07:00 PM
  • bigdaddys
    wood lane seams.
    bigdaddys
    i have just noticed that the seams on my lanes are cracking and seperating where the wood panels go together.

what would be the correct procedure for repairing...
    12-08-2005, 12:56 PM
  • Craven
    Wood lane suppliers?
    Craven
    Since Hoge no longer does woood flat gutters or edgeboards im hoping that someone can point me towards a good supplier of wood lane products. Thank you.
    07-27-2011, 10:19 AM
  • tallrick
    Fixing wood lane gouges
    tallrick
    I am making repairs to the lanes damaged in 2004, and while the lanes are pretty much flat and level now, there are scratches and gouges where the roof trusses had fallen on the...
    11-12-2006, 02:17 AM
  • BowlRoyal
    Lane Capping
    BowlRoyal
    Single Division lane capping for sale

taken off of 36 lane center

approx. 720 feet of single division lane capping

pickup in goose creek,...
    05-01-2018, 01:19 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
Working...
X