Announcement

Collapse

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

See more
See less

Synthetic Overlay installation in New York

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetic Overlay installation in New York

I recently purchased enough overlays to redo my whole center. I have a short list of people who do the installs, but can't get anyone to call me back. What I really need is the wood cutting portion done as I have people who have done the actual installation before. Anyone know anybody that can do this in Western New York? I know this is a busy time of year for the people who do this, but I would be satisfied with a response of some sort. Thank you.

Gary
    gary@lmlanes.com

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• jas
    synthetic heads
    jas
    looking at some anvilane heads 24 ft long 6 to 10 yrs old what would they be worth thanks
    10-19-2005, 07:16 PM
    synthetic overlay
    need some info about some overlay ...boss keeps worring me about it and wants to know something about it...who is good...who is not
    where in the southeast are any companys...
    06-05-2001, 06:42 PM
  • anchor
    Replacing old synthetic lanes
    anchor
    Own and operate 8 lane center in Northwest PA and need to replace old synthetic lanes. Looking for advise, input and recommendations as to who to contact....
    03-03-2009, 01:22 PM
  • lostmech
    Need Advice From Those WHO KNOW.
    lostmech
    We will be installing Brunswick Prolane in May. Overlay the old lanes, I was informed that the pindecks would be cut out. Having experience with wood to synthetic decks, What...
    03-23-2008, 12:14 AM
  • Hutts
    Synthetic Glowcoat?
    Hutts
    Has anyone used a synthetic glow coating on their synthetic lanes (ie Polychem's Glowcoat)? We're considering doing this to our lanes but Polychem's website doesn't say too much...
    07-02-2005, 03:23 AM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
Working...
X