Announcement

Collapse

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

See more
See less

lane pakage

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lane pakage

iam looking to buy 12 lanes of synthetic lanes need approaches and pindecks also we a travel 6 hours from w.va to pickup need it to be reasonably priced i am buying this for another center i wotk in if anyone has this call chet 304 731 1709 with price and location

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Joe
    Synthetic lane choice's
    Joe
    I'm looking for input on synthetic lanes. I have a chance to pick up some used murrey pathfinder lanes in excellent condition. I am going to have to sand this year one way or...
    03-20-2000, 05:25 PM
  • GreskoJ
    Replacing synthetic lane panels
    GreskoJ
    Looking for opinions as to how long lane panels ( AMF or Brunswick ) should last with normal linage and maintenance. 25-30 lines per bed, strip and oil at least once a day.
    01-24-2012, 01:30 PM
  • Posey W
    $ Price of buying and installing synthetics.
    Posey W
    I have a 12 lanes center with what I believe to be "Armour Plate." It is a glued product from the 80s. I am interested in finding out what kind of dollar amount I would...
    03-16-2018, 10:57 AM
  • Cliff
    synthetic lanes
    Cliff
    we're looking at getting new synthetic lanes summer of 09.

thought i'd ask the opions of the types we have estimates for, i will mention how the price compares to...
    10-02-2008, 03:03 PM
  • Barouf
    Synthetic Glowcoat
    Barouf
    Hi,

Is anyboby try glowcoat on synthetic lane ?
    Is it easy to applied ?
    How long time the coat during on the lane ?
    How much for 12 lanes ?
    08-06-2007, 04:47 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
Working...
X