Announcement

Collapse

No Replies to Posts

Special Instructions - Due to the nature of this forum we don't allow public replies to posts, please use the contact information in the post or send the originator a PM by clicking there their name select the activities tab and then click Private Message button.

See more
See less

lane pakage

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lane pakage

iam looking to buy 12 lanes of synthetic lanes need approaches and pindecks also we a travel 6 hours from w.va to pickup need it to be reasonably priced i am buying this for another center i wotk in if anyone has this call chet 304 731 1709 with price and location

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Joe
    Synthetic lane choice's
    Joe
    I'm looking for input on synthetic lanes. I have a chance to pick up some used murrey pathfinder lanes in excellent condition. I am going to have to sand this year one way or...
    03-20-2000, 05:25 PM
  • GreskoJ
    Replacing synthetic lane panels
    GreskoJ
    Looking for opinions as to how long lane panels ( AMF or Brunswick ) should last with normal linage and maintenance. 25-30 lines per bed, strip and oil at least once a day.
    01-24-2012, 01:30 PM
  • Posey W
    $ Price of buying and installing synthetics.
    Posey W
    I have a 12 lanes center with what I believe to be "Armour Plate." It is a glued product from the 80s. I am interested in finding out what kind of dollar amount I would...
    03-16-2018, 10:57 AM
  • Cliff
    synthetic lanes
    Cliff
    we're looking at getting new synthetic lanes summer of 09.

thought i'd ask the opions of the types we have estimates for, i will mention how the price compares to...
    10-02-2008, 03:03 PM
  • Barouf
    Synthetic Glowcoat
    Barouf
    Hi,

Is anyboby try glowcoat on synthetic lane ?
    Is it easy to applied ?
    How long time the coat during on the lane ?
    How much for 12 lanes ?
    08-06-2007, 04:47 PM

Upgraded Motor Contactor

Hey all. Just had a motor contactor go on one of our machines. I remember seeing new cube relays or solid state contactors we could replace them with. Anybody got a part number...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
Working...
X