Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start using the LIKE buttons

Let members know when they have been helpful

Support those who help other members, when a post solves a problem or contains helpful information click the "Like" button at the bottom of post.

These likes will help other members see the most helpful info and these likes may soon reward those who help others.

Each member has voting power determined by their reputation. Under your name next to your posts you will see colored bars, these show a members reputation. The higher a persons reputation the more points that are awarded when they "Like" somebody's post.

Reputation is determined by many factors, Tenure on the site, like points awarded to them, post count is a small part of it. Reputation has much to do with how other members LIKE their contributions to the community.

Click image for larger version  Name:	likebutton.png Views:	1 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	1068140

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse