Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl-Tech Site Login Problems

Recently we discovered some problems with the outgoing Bowl-Tech email server. These problems have prevented some of the automated member updates such as passwords reminders and email changes and some new member verification from being made.

We are currently working to correct these problems and we are reviewing the status of pending accounts and contacting members to update their accounts.

If you have had troubles logging into Bowl-Tech or updating your account, please click the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page or click this link. Please provide details of your Bowl-Tech account problems in a message to us including your login name and or email address.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Site Administrator
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse