No announcement yet.

A bit of bowling history gets a revamp

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of bowling history gets a revamp

I don't personally read this magazine but I came across the article that I had to share with the community.

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Love that A2 centre!
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Great article!

Kevin Hong’s work (or labor of love) is great. He is from my general area but we’ve never crossed paths. I have friends that know him, and they say he loves the game and it’s history like many of us do.
        * this space left blank intentionally *

Adspeed Classic

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
        Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...